#1 SEO and Website Design Freelancer in Sydney
Like all things good in our lives, our websites also need maintenance. With our maintenance package, you can be rest assures that your website is updated, optimised and secured. We also dedicate an hour of editing per month which you can use to edit content, photos and your website design.
Website Maintenance Plan
Website Mantenance Plan
Keep Your Website Secure
Unfortunately, hackers are always looking for security breaches in websites and software. To keep your website secure we do regular safety checks and scans.
Keep Your Website Optimised
We monitor WordPress, themes and plugins and keep them updated. On a weekly basis we optimise and clear your website to ensure it runs fast.
Backups and Restore Points
We get weekly backups from your website and store them in different locations. We do this so if anything goes wrong, we can restore it to its former glory.
Why Have A Website Maintenance Plan?
When you buy a house you will need to maintain and update it from time to time. Websites are the same. To keep website safe and secure and keep hackers away, you need to update and optimize your website. You’ll also need to get regular backups so if something does break, it will be easy to fix.
In the online world today, where everything is changing so fast and hackers are finding different ways of hacking, it is crucial keep your website and plugins updated at all times, monitor and protect your site from spam and malware and do weekly backups of your websites. We Offer monthly and one off website maintenance packages. If you’re worried about your websites security please give us a call.
Hourly Based10 Hours $700 (Save $100)
- Our hourly plan can be used for:
- – Copy Writing – Content Creation
- – Social Media Management
- – Website Updates
- – Custom Graphic & Logo Design
- – Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- – SEO Keyword Planning
- – Audits and Analytics
- – Email Marketing Campaign Setup
- – Facebook Marketing Campaign Setup
- – PPC Marketing Campaign Setup
- – One-on-One Tutorials
- – Emergency Assistance
- – And Much More
Monthly MaintenanceCan Be Billed Annually $750 ($90/yr Savings)
- – WordPress Core Updates
- – WordPress Plugin Updates
- – Daily Backups
- – Security Monitoring
- – Free Malware Removal
- * Bonus: 1 Hour a Month Website Updates If Needed
- * No contracts, initiation or termination fees
- Addon: hosting, SSL Certificate and CDN For an Extra $19 per month ($200 if billed annually – $48 Savings).
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer maintenance and hosting?
Yes, we offer a discount if you want our maintenance and hosting. We offer extra discounts if you pay annually.
Will you maintain my website if you haven't built it?
Of course! If you need help with website maintenance we can definitely help you wether we built the website or not. Just give us a call.
What if my monthly updates take more than an hour?
We try to finish updates in less than 1 hour. But if you have a lot of updates you want done then we can give you an estimate of how long it will take and charge at a dicounted hourly rate.
What if I decide to not go with the maintenance plan?
Then you will need to be aware of the risks involved because there’s a lot that can go wrong.
Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
* A site that is not be optimised leads to slow load time, poor performance and a slow loss of Google SEO rankings.
* Your site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will get out of date. This is the biggest cause of website hacks. The reason theses tools are updated so often is to fix bugs and issues that cause hackers to get in. It’s very important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
* If you don’t have backups and restore points and your site gets hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
* We offer monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc which you will not get if you aren’t on a plan.
* Most importantly, you won’t have a trusted webmaster like us to assist you with quick website issues, updates, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.
Do you charge setup and cancellation fees?
Nope, you can cancel at any time and the doors are always open if you ever want to come back.